EXECUTIVE COACHING is: helping managers function at their highest level so they may help their staff be successful, and thus your business more successful.
- Help new managers communicate at a new level, both upper and lower
- Train management teams and help them communicate and interact with different generations
- Prepare and lead management team retreats and training sessions
- Assist management and executives’ transition to new positions
- Motivation and team building exercises
- Diversity training
The key component to success is a good, healthy, well functioning staff! Increase your employee retention and set your team and company up for success. The number one reason cited for leaving a job is the employees’ relationship with their direct manager.
As a coach, I work with companies, both large and small, to help them retain, train managers and executives and promote a better relationships in the workplace.