EXECUTIVE COACHING is: helping managers function at their highest level so they may help their staff be successful, and thus your business more successful.
- Help new managers communicate at a new level, both upper and lower
- Train management teams and help them communicate and interact with different generations
- Prepare and lead management team retreats and training sessions
- Assist management and executives’ transition to new positions
- Motivation and team building exercises
- Diversity training
The key component to success is a good, healthy, well functioning staff! Increase your employee retention and set your team and company up for success. The number one reason cited for leaving a job is the employees’ relationship with their direct manager.
As a coach, I work with companies, both large and small, to help them retain, train managers and executives and promote abetter relationships in the workplace.
As a LIFE COACH, I work with individuals to help them reach their full potential regarding goals they have set for themselves. Being a life coach is a service itself! It gives me great pleasure to see people transition from a place of uncertainty to a place of assuredness, confidence and freedom.
To help you determine your level of need, take the following quick quiz to assess yourself:
On a scale of 0-10, ten being the best, how do you rate the following areas
in your life?
Now add all your points. If you scored below 45, a life coaching session with me may be exactly what you need! We have one glorious life, let’s live it to the fullest!
Careers comes up a lot for my clients. If this is where I can help you, consider these questions:
- Where you are in your career, how satisfied are you?
- Are you in the right role?
- Are you appropriately compensated for your efforts?
- How long have you been in your current job?
- What’s your dream job?
- How is your relationship with your immediate manager?
- What do you consider is your life purpose?
- Does your current role have a purpose?
If you have difficulties answering these questions, or you would like to change the answer to many of them, perhaps I can help.